To Love is to Hate

Do you think so? I do. Have you heard of the song by The Black Eyed Peas titled "Where is the Love?" One of the line in the lyric is "If you only have love for your own race that you'll only leave space to discriminate." When I heard this line I thought to myself, does this mean the more you love the more you hate. We can see that in our world. Wars started because they love their religion/country/race too much to the extend that, they hate others religion/country/race. You may say that we can love everyone equally but how many of you can really do that? Love and hate are on balance scale and both must exist together. So if you need to spread love, spread the love for all kinds and not to a certain kind cause this will make you hate the other. Anyway still I wish you all, love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment