Regrets

Let me quote this from wikipedia's definition of regret; "Regret can describe not only the dislike for an action that has been committed, but also, importantly, regret of inaction. Many people find themselves wishing that they had done something in a past situation."

In other words, regret is where if you are able to go back in time you will do everything differently.

So have you ever made a decision and regret afterwards? I'm not talking about those little things like buying the wrong colored t-shirt, choosing the wrong flavour ice-cream or watched a bad movie. I'm talking about bigger things like accepting/quitting a certain job, taking certain course, moving to certain area or maybe joining certain interest group. Things that will change the course of your life.

Well I never did regret any of those thing I did because I know that I were to change any of those thing, I would have lost what I have now. I can't be sure will my life be any better if I did those changes but I'll definitely miss what I have now and I don't want that to happen.

You will only regret with these major decision if you are unhappy with your currently but as for me, I'm very happy with what I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment